We all know that being a father, mother or carer is not an easy job and at times things get tough.
Our Parent Support Advisor, Jean Burton is here to help, if needed, to deal with the challenges family life can bring.
She can help you by providing…
• Information, advice and practical support including helping you access other information.
• One-one support in your own home or other suitable venues.
• Information about local and national support services.
• Opportunities for you to get involved in your child’s learning and school.
• Opportunities to learn new skills and meet with other parents.
• Courses to build positive relationships with your child and share parenting experiences.
If you would like to contact Jean, she will be at Our Lady St. Thomas on Thursdays.
If you would rather make an appointment at an alternative day or time, then you can contact her on…